Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Mother's Day (belated)

We headed to Rochester to spend a weekend with our moms for Mother's Day.  Here's a recap of our weekend in pictures.

Wake up, Uncle Adam!

Time for a nap!

Dressed up for dinner out on Saturday night.
Singing in the all-women's choir Sunday morning

Roms at brunch--Eliza not cooperating!

Mama and her girl

3 Generations

Mom/Granna with her loved ones!

Big hug for the big lion

With her Daddy

Fun with Lola

Loving on her new Bitty Baby!

Stare-down with Lola

With her Mema
We had a great trip home and I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I felt very loved!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I especially like the nap pic with Eliza and Adam. Adam was in such pain that weekend with his neck. Eliza was a great comfort! And you are loved!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.