Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Toddler Tuesday

Today I visited Eliza (like Gary and I normally do several times a week) at daycare.  We run in the hallway, play in the recreation area, and Eliza likes to rock.  We also usually read books either in the classroom with all the kids or just Eliza in a little nook the houses the center's lending library.  Then we go back to the classroom for lunchtime and say our goodbyes!  Today was just like most other days, except Daddy is in Arkansas at a work conference, so just Mommy came.  I sent these pictures to Gary so he could see what we were up to!  We miss him!
Running!
Jumping on and off the bug mats
It really was fun, I promise!
A brief rocking break
Lunchtime!  Eating her sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.