Today was a really fun day! Eliza woke up at 3:30am (not a regular occurrence) to eat. I was actually happy about this, because I knew that feeding her meant she'd sleep in a little. And since it's the weekend, we didn't have to wake her up for daycare! I was right, and Eliza didn't wake us up until almost 9am!
After a morning nap and some playtime, we dressed up, packed our things, and ventured into Christmas in the Village--which is just a fancy way of saying going into downtown Zionsville to see Santa, eat, and window shop.
 |
| Who's this silly man? |
 |
| "Now you be good, Eliza!" |
 |
| ...and that's all I want for Christmas. |
 |
| SANTA!!! |
 |
| At The Sanctuary art gallery in Zionsville |
After our meet and greet with Santa, we enjoyed a yummy dessert at the chocolate cafe within The Sanctuary. Eliza enjoyed playing in the booth with Mommy and Daddy.
 |
| Peek-a-boo! |
 |
| I'm coming to get you, Daddy! |
 |
| Family fun day |
 |
| I'm a big girl! |
Then we did some window shopping all bundled up.
Then we came back home after a fun day and took a few more photos.
 |
| Mommy and Me |
 |
| I love the outfit Mommy picked special for me! |
 |
| Daddy's so silly and fun! |
 |
| My elf is the best! |
And then, Eliza told us, in the best way she knows how, that enough was enough already!
The end. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.