Thursday, June 27, 2013

Minnie Mouse Birthday Party!

I think I decided a theme for Eliza's 2nd birthday party a week after Eliza's 1st birthday party.  Ha!  We had been to Disney World in February 2012 and Eliza became attached to her stuffed Minnie Mouse doll over the course of time.  Thus, a theme was born:  Minnie Mouse!

The actual party was an amazing day celebrating our little 2 year old.  We didn't get a ton of pictures, but here are some to share.
Banner made by Mommy; cut-outs from Etsy

Kitchen transformed

Cake pops and lovely cake

Close up of cake pops made by Mommy

Close up of the amazing cake

Happy family!
 Time for Cake!

Showing off her pretty dress loaned from a friend

Giving the larger-than-Eliza Minnie Mouse (also borrowed) a kiss!

Hugs for cousin Gia

Bouncing with Granna!

And yes, in case you are wondering, I do have an idea for next year already!  :)  But since she'll be 3, I assume Eliza will have her own opinions, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.