Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a great first Mother's Day! Gary didn't only write that beautiful post, but he also gave me a digital photo frame.  I currently have it on my computer desk at work and find myself watching it far more than I probably should.  :)  It was a perfectly lazy day with my girl and Gary.  I loved it.

On Saturday before Mother's Day we celebrated our own moms, Eliza's grandmothers.  We invited both sets of grandparents over to our home for a cookout.  We gave our moms their gifts:

I have tried everything to make this picture right side up with no luck.  sorry, folks.
Eliza had a ton of fun painting after we did her prints for these.  That is, until she tried to eat the (non-toxic) paint.  That wasn't so fun.

We had a lot of fun with the grandparents, and even later went to the zoo!  

Overall, it was an amazing first Mother's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.