Thanks to my dear friend Shantelle, I was made aware that our blog's background through a free website called Shabby Blogs was potentially infected with malware and could infect any visitors to our blog. Well that is horrible!! As soon as I could, I logged in and deleted the background, and also did some research. It turns out this problem affected anyone who used any Shabby Blogs coding.
I sincerely hope no one was infected yesterday because they visited our blog. And thank you Shantelle for alerting me.
For now, our blog will be a little boring while we figure out how to design it. :)
In normal news, Eliza turned 11 months old yesterday (what?!). We'll be posting tonight or tomorrow with our fun monthly post and a 48 week post!
Friday, May 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.