Thursday, November 17, 2011

What Eliza Wore. Florida edition.

Going to Florida was fun--not only because we celebrated the wedding of Alissa and Luis, spent a week with family, and had fun in the sun--but also because I got to pack lots of fun clothes for Eliza.  In fact we I had been shopping for the Florida trip since before Eliza was born ("oh, this dress is 6months size and is on clearance.  let's get it, she can wear it in Florida").  This resulted in fun outfits.  I missed taking a picture of every single thing Eliza wore, but I came close!  We'd like to share these with you.

colored rainbow dress

eyelet dress

handknit sweater (it was cold in the morning) with sea turtle tshirt

bathing suit and sun hat

Gap dress and crop sweater

Monon Bell tshirt

beach baby tshirt
The fanciest outfit was for the wedding.  We'll include that in a dedicated wedding post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.