A few weeks ago, Mom was visiting and we worked on a shadow box project for the nursery. These little boxes with flowers will hang on either side of the crib in the nursery. I felt the need to update the blog today and had a picture, so here's a look!
In the top box you can see the pink paper behind the flower and in the bottom box is brown, pink, yellow, green striped paper. In person, the paper in each box is more visible. Sorry for the crappy lighting and please ignore the pile-o-stuff behind the boxes :)
Cost breakdown:
boxes: about $15 for the set of 4
flowers: $6-9 for all 4 (Hobby Lobby, 50% off sale)
paper: $1 for 5 sheets (Hobby Lobby, 50% off sale)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a perfect touch to the nursery, and for cheap! I'm really impressed. Kyle and I keep telling our friends who decorate well that they must help us when we get a place we can decorate. It's going to be a perfectly beautiful nursery.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lana! I hope it turns out in real life as it does in my head :)
ReplyDelete