Monday, April 25, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

Gary and I spent a chilly Friday morning in lovely Zionsville with Jessica Vaughn getting maternity photos taken.  Jessica will also be taking pictures of Baby Eliza as a newborn, at 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months!  I couldn't be happier with the way our maternity photos turned out, and I know that our future sessions will be just as great and even better!  Seriously, her work with babies is incredible.

Please go check it out for yourself:  Jessica Vaughn Photography

Here is one of my favorite photos from a list which includes about 50 or so !   Thanks to Jessica Vaughn Photography for letting me share this wonderful photo!

Because Jessica is a rockstar, the full album is completed and ready for password-protected viewing.  If you are interested, shoot me an email, facebook message, comment, text, whatever, and I can send you the info.  I hope you all understand why I wouldn't broadcast that on a mostly-public blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.