Sorry for the lateness of my 34 week post! Yesterday was a busy day with a trip to Rochester, necessary relaxing, baby-clothes/gear sorting, and dinner making--I just forgot to take the picture! Tonight I went to the chiropractor AND had a prenatal massage so got home late. My massage was fantastic. Anyway, here's the growth (and I feel like there was a ton)!
And here's the update:
How Far Along: 34 weeeks
Size of baby: honeydew melon, 4 3/4 pounds, 18 inches (approximately)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: blah. nearly 30 pounds!
Maternity Clothes: My regular button down shirts, which have been staples for work, no longer can button properly :(
Movement: We can always feel/see a mound to left of my belly button--her backside! She punches/kicks way over on my right side.
Sleep: I'm still usually getting a good night's sleep. I try to laze around in bed in the mornings to savor my freedom :)
Symptoms: Having some calf cramps from time to time, some swelling in my legs, too.
What I miss: Lying flat on my stomach.
Cravings: Nothing really. I'm trying to up my protein intake to avoid blood sugar crashes.
Best Moment this week: my massage, duh.
Labor signs: actually, dealt with some legitimate contractions a week and half ago--climbing 267 stairs in the Statehouse Rotunda/Dome tour, then shopping/walking for several hours two days in a row caused them. Water and rest was the prescription to settle me down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.