Gary and I have been going through many of our first videos of Eliza. We can't believe it's been nearly 14 months since we met her and brought her home. With that in mind, we thought it'd be fun to share some of videos we've taken of Eliza, but haven't shared yet in a "Flashback Friday" post each week. Some weeks though, we might not post about baby at all, for example, this first one will have two topics: one baby, one not!
First up, this is from Easter weekend. A truly funny video of Eliza and my mom.
Second, we are two days away from our 6th wedding anniversary! I wanted to share some pictures from way back then. :) This is from almost exactly six years ago, when we went to Indiana Beach for some pre-wedding family fun!
future Mr. and Mrs.
Ben, Travis, Alissa, and Adam
Troutman sibs
My big sisters
Dad driving carefully! :)
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any with Mom in them, sorry!
Haha. That's probably because I had the camera. I remember walking away from our first ride and Alissa realizing she'd left her wallet on the ride. While everyone froze-I ran back and got it!! Granna Joy
Haha. That's probably because I had the camera. I remember walking away from our first ride and Alissa realizing she'd left her wallet on the ride. While everyone froze-I ran back and got it!! Granna Joy
ReplyDelete