Today, it has been 38 weeks since I gave birth to Eliza. She has been crawling all week like mad and is very very close to standing up. I think I can safely say, that I still don't know what I'm in for with a mobile baby!! :) In the spirit of my old "bump" posts, I thought I'd give a little update about me and my life post-pregnancy (Eliza's 38week post will be up this evening sometime).
How far along: 38 weeks post-pregnancy
Total Weight gain/loss: I am officially back to pre-pregnancy weight.
Clothes: Mostly back in my old clothes, too, but some just don't fit right! I think a spring shopping spree is in order. :)
Sleep: Eliza generally sleeps through the night, allowing me to get good night's sleep. I just need to get to bed earlier!
Symptoms: Well, this category doesn't really fit, but I am still expressing breast milk three times a day to provide Eliza with the best nutrition/food possible for her. That's certainly a symptom of early motherhood!
What I miss [about being pregnant]: Feeling Eliza moving and kicking around, getting a free pass to nap whenever I want. :)
Cravings: When will my sweet tooth go away?!
Best moment this week: Seeing Eliza smile at me in the mornings after she wakes up is the best moment every day, every week, hands down.
| me and my girl |
The feeling of being a mom is pretty indescribable. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
In two weeks, we're looking forward to sharing a special post to mark the day when Eliza will have been an "outside baby" for longer than she was inside my belly. Until then, we'll return this blog to it's regularly scheduled programming (i.e. all Eliza, all the time!).
ok... i hate to tell you this... your sweet tooth is never going away. EVER. i used to not care about dessert... now, it's a miracle if i go a night without. i look forward to it all day long. and when we're at the grocery, i sneak candy in the cart. it's horrible, and i was NEVER EVER EVER this obsessed before cj. ughhh!
ReplyDelete