A full 7 month post is coming up this weekend. It's really tough to fit in a special photo shoot on a weeknight now that we're taking time to feed Eliza some purees. Last night she celebrated turning 7 months by eating some peas! It was messy, but she seemed to enjoy it. :)
 |
| Mommy, let me help you. |
 |
| See, I can do it! |
 |
| Peas ALL over! |
So it might be kind of hard to tell in these pictures, but Eliza had peas all over her hands, and then she wiped her forehead and eyes with her hands. She had peas all over her face! It was so funny! Tonight we try sweet potatoes again!
Ah, so cute! This child has history all around her. Aunt Jackie's chair, Granna's bowl and Mommy's toy! What a lucky little girl. Miss you all. Love and kisses!
ReplyDeleteLove the pea face! I bet she loved getting wiped off. :)
ReplyDeleteOmg, Charlotte's grandma has that same high chair at her house! I thought I'd never see another one like it...it's gotta be as old as we are! :)
ReplyDeleteEliza looks cute in it!