Thursday, August 25, 2011

Phone Dump!

It just occurred to me that my phone charger is also a USB cord (once I remove the plug), and I can upload pictures from my phone to the blog via computer quite easily.  Duh.  I knew this before, but I've had a baby since so all bets are off on my memory.

Anyway, my camera is like a gold mine.  So many forgotten pictures and little moments from the last year!  There are pictures from the final month of law school, Disney, summer 2010, Australia, Hawaii, Canaan Salvitti's birth-day, positive pregnancy tests, belly pictures, house pictures, and finally, baby pictures.  So many baby pictures.  And videos, too.  I'm so happy I can share them in this way! 

Now, don't worry, I'm not dumping ALL of those photos on the blog!  Just a few of my recent favorites. 

I really am my Daddy's girl :)

Pinky grab!

I can grab lots of toys!

Happy in the morning!

Mommy says I'm such a pretty girl! (taken today 8/25/11)

1 comment:

  1. love these! send me the cj birthday pics? hope miss e is happy as ever. xo.
    shantelle

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.