Saturday, August 20, 2011

11 Weeks Old!

I've been slacking on the blog updates!  This week Eliza started daycare. She is at a center that has the highest national and state accreditation for childcare.  Right now she's in a room with just two other babies who are 5 and 6 months old.  This Monday there will be a 4th baby is only 6 weeks old!  So Eliza will no longer be the baby of the babies.  :)  Miss Sylvia, Eliza's "teacher," is fantastic and we really like her.  We could tell after just two days that Miss Sylvia really cares about Eliza and I am personally already attached!

Eliza has adjusted very well!  The first day she didn't nap well and came home and slept for 2 hours like a log.  But, since then she has slept better at daycare and more normally at home.  We're adjusting, too.  Mornings are tough, but afternoon pick-ups are great!  My coworker Hattie described it best:  it's like getting a present every day!  The best present ever.

Here are some of the cutest pictures taken during Eliza's 10th and 11th weeks!
Chillin' with Daddy and Miss Froggy

Mommy-time!

Trying on my hat

Sitting up in my Bumbo.  Bows clip on but I don't quite have enough hair for them yet!

I'm a little cupcake!

I love bathtime! (and I'm such a lady for the camera!)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.