Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving (a little late!)

We had a wonderful Rochester Thanksgiving, as usual!  It was so much fun having a new generation of Urbin grandkids to keep us on our toes--16 under the age of 11.  Then add in 21 adults and it was a full house of conversation, fun, and laughing.  Just like I remember from growing up--minus some of the louder conversations my aunts and mom could get into.  ;)  To cap off the fun day, even Santa came by to join the fun!  I made coordinating shirts for all the girls and the little boys.  I loved seeing them all together and know my Grandma Urbin would have loved it, too.

All the girls

All the shirts I made

All the great-grandkids (and some great-great)

2011 baby girls in order--Eliza, Gianna, Jillian
 
A favorite toy 

Chillin' with Santa and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.