Part 1: Dressed for dinner with Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez (a.k.a. Craig & Rachael)
| Told you she rocked it. |
Part 2: Dressed as a ballerina for the daycare Halloween parade.
| So much fun with Miss Sylvia! |
| Working on her stance. First position? |
| Taking a ride outside on the parade! |
| Playing with her friends |
Part 3: Dressed as a skeleton to pass out candy to all the neighborhood kids! Thanks to Melissa and Jake for Eliza's super cute bib and hat!
Finally, Eliza is starting to become mobile in her own little ways. We are no longer going to be able to leave her alone, even for a second. If so, this might happen:
| Side note: she didn't fall, you can see Gary's hand. She actually "sat" like this for a minute or so, just hanging out--literally. |
And it's only a matter of time before this little one is crawling! Heaven help us! :)
I hope you all had as fun a Halloween as we did!
I'm still laughing!! She looked so comfortable sliding out of her chair. Loved all her hair assesories!! She's such a well dressed diva!
ReplyDeleteOh, my. Such cute pictures! I am dying to see her!!! So you went out to dinner with Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez - who were you?
ReplyDeleteHaha, we were no one but ourselves! :) We maybe should have dressed up in solidarity!
ReplyDeleteI loved these!! Can you ask Eliza if I can borrow her sassy hat?? I have some engagement pics I need to take and I think that will match perfectly! HOW FUN!!
ReplyDelete