Saturday, September 17, 2011

15 Weeks!

Eliza celebrated being 15 weeks with a fancy dinner with friends!  We met the Sirkens for a dinner at Ruth's Chris on the Northside Nights special ($30 for 3 courses per person).  Because my birthday is in 2 weeks, we told the restaurant we were celebrating my birthday--and I got a free extra dessert!  The waitress gave Holly one, too, just because she'd never been to the restaurant before.  She got the biggest piece of carrot cake I've ever seen!  Fun evening with friends!

For the photo this week, Gary and I decided we'd add our own baby pictures, too.  Eliza often looks like one or the other of us in pictures.  So let's just see . . .
rolling over!

face plant into spit up...ewwwww

Daddy and a doggy

Mommy during tummy time

1 comment:

  1. Abby eyes and hair. Gary nose and mouth. But really, she just looks like Eliza - adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.