You read that right. I have entered the third trimester of pregnancy. Crazy business. I receive weekly emails from a couple different websites that give information about the size of the baby, common symptoms, etc. When I got the 26 week email and read "you have 14 weeks left," I had my first "wait, what?!?!" moment. Because for some reason hitting 14 weeks last fall/winter was a major milestone for me mentally--so seeing that I had only that many weeks LEFT hit me hard. Being in the third trimester now just seems unreal. But there is so much left to do and get ready!
Oddly enough, the start of the third trimester has also brought with it the first of any comments from strangers. I have heard stories (some horrifying) of strangers talking to pregnant ladies, asking questions and giving unwanted opinions or even touches. I hadn't had a single experience like that--until this past Saturday. And since then, I've had multiple strangers comment on my pregnancy! All very nice and flattering things. To be honest, it was a relief to finally have someone notice and say something! It was also a huge confidence booster to have a random lady working a festival booth in San Antonio yell at out to me, "You are just too cute! Yes you are!" :) And when it rains it pours, and the comments continued over the weekend and at work today.
So, here is the reason people are finally taking notice:
This stretchy orange tank top, which I assured my mother would fit for 40 weeks of pregnancy, is reaching it's coverage-limit! Baby Eliza is growing more and more each day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with the stranger saying you're so cute. You are! And I can't really believe how close the date is, or seems to be. From the outside, it's gone really quickly! :o) I hope you are feeling well, and we're so excited for your house, your baby, everything. Awesome!
ReplyDelete