Well that looks like a house. Even through the bitter cold and ice, the builders did a considerable amount of work. The nursery is the two windows on the left; the other three windows is one of the bedrooms. Next to the front door is the study.

View from just outside the garage. The three windows are in the great room. I think most of the framing arrived to the site already assembled (at least the rook decking did). The roof is not completely shingled, but I imagine at the time of this post, it will be complete.
It took a while, but the SOLD sign is finally up (coincidence that we just received approval for our mortgage, I think not).

If you want to view a larger image of any of the pictures uploaded in this post or any other, just click the picture and you will be able to view a much larger version.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.